Turkey-Avacado Clubs Recipe
This specific recipe serves 4 people total and makes for an excellent lunch recipe with its fresh vegetables and unique burst of flavor. To ensure the best outcome, be sure to use all fresh ingredients and follow each and every step provided.
- 1/2 of an onion cut up into very thing slices
- 1/2 tbls of apple cider vinegar
- 1 whole avacado
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt (preferably greek)
- Salt and pepper for taste
- 8 slice of a bread of your choice
- 8 large leaves of romaine lettuce
- 1 fresh tomato cut into 8 medium sized slices
- 12 oz. of freshly cut turkey breast (preferbly peppered turkey)
- 1 small cucumber cut into 16 thin slices (two per sandwich)
Directions for the Turkey-Avacado Club
Soak your onion slices in the apple cider vinegar for 15 minutes tops.
Mash your avacado and yogurt together until smooth. Add salt and pepper to final mixture.
Lay out all eight bread slices and layer 4 of the slices with your avacado and yogurt mix.
Top with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and onions.
Spread remaining avacado and yogurt mix on the other 4 slices of bread.
(Add a few slices of turkey bacon to your sandwich for extra flavoring!)
Watch a video on how to make a Turkey Club with Avocado Aioli: